2007-03-04

Speak and Repeat...again and again and again and...

My friend Jan and I have been having a commenting chat about my post "The Nagging Truth?". From it a great realization has occurred, an epiphany if you will. And it makes me wonder if all of the answers to life's greatest secrets couldn't be answered this way.

Follow along how a breakthrough in raising and teaching children has been accomplished. Feel free to add your own wisdom.

I love Kindergarten Cop!!!
Jan from SD


Me too! When I finish my Masters I might teach college. I love these kids but I can't stand when I have to repeat myself. Sometimes these 5th graders act like they're only 10 or 11 years old :-)


LOL - Even with high school kids..it's repeat, repeat, repeat!!! I don't know how many kids have come into class and said "We have a quiz today?"
Jan - SD

Oh! So kids DO come with directions. They just put them on the back of shampoo bottles!
But instead of rinse and repeat it's "speak and repeat, as often as necessary, until the message is massaged into their heads".

No comments: