2007-03-07

A Zen Morning


Another morning where I refused to get out of bed. But this time it was because I couldn't unwrap my arms from my children, who spent the night with me. So I waited until the very, very, very last second to get up, then I waited some more.

There really is something amazing and magical about amazingly real love, or "true love" as its known by its nickname. As adults we search all our lives for its highest form, calling it zen, peace, harmony, soulmate, etc. And we dream of arriving at the end of our lives forever surrounded by it in places we call Shabala, Nirvana, Heaven, etc.

This morning I woke up in all of these places, feeling all of these things. And all I wanted to do was to be allowed to stay there in it.

But the things we treasure most are taken away from us much too soon.......(continued in "The Things We Treasure Most are Taken Away Too Soon" - click here to read)

No comments: