2007-03-17

The Artist in Me.....and On Me

I've put up these pictures of Bella, for her to do her second post (her first was "my big cheer").








She came up with the title, which you can see the reason for by looking at the pictures.

I am very proud of her for moving past "I'd like to write and draw like you do Dad", to actually doing it. A lesson for us adults, too.

While watching her I became mesmerized, taking picture after picture.

Then I couldn't decide which ones I liked best so posted as many as the page would allow.

I had the same trouble deciding on her name, so created Iszabella-Esperanza as her first name.

It's a total joy watching her now create who she is and everything she sees herself capable of becoming.


I'll let her take over, as soon as she's done with the puppet show downstairs.

The first person i did
was a puple gal.

The next gal i did
was ablue gal.
Then i decided to
talk to talk to them





i gootta lil dirty

Oh fine look at the art on and in me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BELLA , I didn't know that princesses were such AWESOME ARTISTS!You & your drawings are beautiful..Chalk Drawing is so fun n cool.