2007-03-02

Best Quote Ever

I've read many quotes from many individuals travelling across many centuries of time. Thoughts from lives past bring new teachings that sit down with old learning to create enlightened understanding.

I become a vessel for these people to travel in, so they can continue their journey in a new soul.

Last night I was listening to saved messages on my phone. My daughter's voice carried words inside of me that gave me the meaning of my life. She said, and I quote:



"Hi Dad, this is Bella. Sorry I forgot to tell you that I came to Atlanta safely. I forgot and so I don’t want you to be worried about me. I’m safe.... but I’m not safe yet. I’m not in your arms yet. I can do that when I get back to Orlando."
I saved the message again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

........your kids are very lucky to have a "DAD" like you.....

Unknown said...

Thank you! That means a lot.