2007-02-10

Buon Giorno Principessa

I was getting ready to write when Sofia woke up and we had our morning ritual. As soon as she wakes up I whisper the words below in Italian while covering her in gentle kisses and hugs.






It's so wonderful and starts the day off so right that I thought this is what I'd write about today.

Our affection begins as soon as she wakes up and lasts throughout the entire day. It doesn't matter the amount of time we have together, it matters the amount of love we share together.

Pass this on to every parent who doesn't get to wake up every morning to his or her children, as well as those that do. Our children will remember the moments we gave them, and how we made them feel in those moments. Make wonderful memories by making this a "feel good" day!

Buon giorno principessa. (Good morning princess)

Come era la vostra notte? (How was your night?)




Come siete questa mattina? (How are you this morning?)





Siete la cosa che più bella ho visto oggi. (You are the most beautiful thing I have seen today.)









Siete una delle cose che più preziose ho nella mia vita
. (You are one of the most precious things I have in my life.)





Siete nel mio cuore e ringrazio Il Dio per ti. (You are in my heart and I thank God for you.)

Come posso ti amo più oggi? (How can I love you more today?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's malcolm I just wanted to tell you how much I liked your post on the one about the our children. I think it was marvelous. I felt it while reading. So keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Stuart today was a bad day but I just think every one was wild from all the valentine cady! I hope you will get over it and have a nice day. Also I hope Tuesday will be a good day. The FCAT is No big deal so just calm down a little bit. C U Tuesday!
From. A student(of yours)!

Unknown said...

Malcolm, THE Mighty Malcolm! I am proud of your growth and rising to my challenges for you. Welcome to the show!

Unknown said...

To "A student of mine", Thank you for your faith in me and my ability to calm down. Candy is evil!!!! Two days of hyperactivity. I feel like Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Kindergarten Cop". As he said "No, I don't have a tumor." You guys are just making my head hurt :)