2007-02-25

Thank You Buscha and Grandpa!

Sofia receiving her birthday card from the mailbox. She's still at the age where she treasures the act of giving most of all. Thank you Mom and Dad for making her feel special. (btw Buscha is our Polish word for "grandma")

Mom, "BTW" = "By The Way". My mother is Polish so I have to explain things to her, sometimes very slowly. Actually she's brilliant which is where my creativity must come from. From my father I get my rugged good looks :-)

Anyway, how's the weather up North? Nice and cold? Snowy? Freezing? Awhhhhhh. The kids and I feel so bad..... Move down here. You like me the best anyway out of my brother and sisters. (Oh, shhhh...not suppossed to tell. Right ;-)

I guess Sofia took this shot. I liked it so much I wanted to share (share this clear blue sky, sunny, so pretty, so very, very pretty......"Move to Florida.....Move to Florida...."

No comments: