2007-02-19

Just One

"Just One to travel with me in my dreams ~
Just One to set my spirit free

Just One to throw caution to the wind ~
Just One to see Nirvana in


Just One to quiet my restless soul ~
Just One to write romantic poems

Just One to seek the stars’ secrets at night ~
Just One to listen to the words of wind in flight


JUST ONE


Just One face to take into my hands ~
Just One mind who understands

Just One heart to beat with me ~
Just One life that needs set free


Just One whisper from her lips ~
Just One touch of her fingertips

Just One caress of her affection’s display ~
Just One breath of mine to be taken away


Just One thunderbolt and one lightening strike ~
Just One who is playful and childlike

Just One to roam barefoot in Rome ~
Just One to make the world our home"

- Adam Stuart (February, 2007)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ms. Rarlynn I would like to say how proud I am of you. You continue to Dream Big, Do Big and Be Big!