2007-02-22

Sofia Turns FIVE!

My youngest baby, Sofia Kathernine, is FIVE years old today. According to current statistics for healthy women she has lived 5 1/2% of her life already (average age of women avoiding cancer, etc is 92).


In honor of this milestone I am working on a counting-by-fives book just for her. I'm not at home to post a picture of her but I do have access to a few I can use to say Happy Birthday now.


Older sister Bella draws a collage of Sofia's life, from baby to teen to adult.


Dad's student Belle gives a BIG Happy 5th Birthday to the camera.

Belle is a wonderful student who adds so much to the classroom. I already can tell how much I'm going to miss her next year so I think I'll flunk her just so she'll still be around :) For a funny post about her, click The Only Ones I Pick On

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOFIA TJ