2007-06-06

Become Fully Free

I entered this play
naked and crying

I'm determined to leave it
laughing while dying


I'll play my part
until my part is over

I'll play it fully
feeling deeply all over


Life is incredible,
alive and sensual

An exciting Heaven on Earth
mixed with seasons of Hell


Our forms and identities
nothing more than empty shells

Covering our true nature
our beings, our selves


Allowing this self
to feed on life's servings

Allows yourself
to return to the living


Allowing your being
to feel all of life's feelings

Allows you to be
a complete human being


Close your eyes
and quiet your mind

Listen to your spirit,
and no longer be blind


Your lines are written
on the script of your soul

The show is YOUR life
and YOU have the starring role


So step into the bright lights of the stage,
unafraid to feel, to shine, to be

Play your part fully
and become fully free



Copyright © 2007 by Adam Stuart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is good Adam.Keep up the flow!Peace ( : Better...