2007-06-21

Being a Man

I love this guy. He's more than just the macho man in, oh my gosh.......can't remember the name of the movie.......it's so famous............with Vivien Leigh as Scarlett.........that famous quote.....

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a..........GONE WITH THE WIND! (1939)

Can't believe I couldn't remember. Anyway, look. If you watch him in his other films, like the one I just did, San Francisco (1936), he is a class act.

I just feel so comfortable around him, and I wish I had known him. Him,




James Dean,


Montgomery Clift,





Frank Sinatra,





Sidney Poitier,

Gregory Peck






and Gary Cooper.




And Gene Kelly. Man, that guy could dance. And I like to dance.

Maybe being a man is being strong; strong in who you are, strong in handling the responsibilities you've created in your life (i.e. children), and unafraid to really live, the way you are, the way you could be, the pursuit of your loftiest dreams, and the realization of your highest self.

No comments: