2007-06-15

According to Grandma

I'm too young to drink coffee. She's proud of the man I've become, but can't help sometimes still seeing me as her little grandson, and wondering why a child is drinking coffee.

The time to have a garage sale is when you can't remember what's in those boxes in the garage. If you can't remember what you have you won't miss it anyway.

I remember my younger brother using this as to why he should be able to keep my cool t-shirts when I was a senior in high school and he was just a puny 7th-grader. He said if it took me two weeks to realize he had taken them, it meant I didn't realize miss them.

Yeah, I know that kinda looks like Brad Pitt, but I swear I looked just like him in high school. I don't know what happened....

Dustin, I don't care if your wife is the reigning Mrs. North Carolina, I want them back. I miss them and they'll make my muscles look big, almost as I was wearing my little brother's shirts.........

Ooops, I guess they're yours now.

I shouldn't stop Sofia from soliciting my neighbors to come in and eat at "her restaurant".

Grandma thinks it's cute. I tried to argue that my five-year-old entrepreneur is only charging a penny per item.

According to Grandma, money comes and goes. Children grow up and go. Let her have her restaurant.

Yes ma'am.


Sleeping when it's raining is the best. It's wonderful to fall asleep to, wake up during, and roll over and go back to sleep. I agree. I've been doing a lot of that this week.

While we're talking "It Happened One Night" (1934) is on TCM. According to Grandma, Claudette Colbert was a pretty girl and a good actress. Clark Gable, however, was and still is, quote-unquote, "Fabulous"!

Grandma!!

Neither of us care too much for Orson Wells as an actor (also in "It Happened One Night"). He was much better as a director, although Grandma likes movies with happy endings...

Don't we all Grandma, don't we all.

No comments: