2006-12-31

New Thoughts For a Brand New Year



Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life...Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.

-Steve Jobs, founder, Apple Computers

Today was one of the best days of 2006 for me; and it happened on the last day of the year. For a long time I have been ignoring things my heart and intuition have been telling me about different things. Today I didn't bury my gut instinct and listen to others' words, and so much truth was revealed that it set me free to truly become unlimited!


I am grateful for all the success I've experienced this year. It came from having the courage to to listen to and follow my heart and intuition in certain areas of my life; proof that it works! Now as I do this with all aspects of my life, 2007 can be nothing but phenomenal!

As the clock counts the end of an old year and welcomes in a new one, reflect on the times you've had the courage to follow your instincts and the success that brought to your life. Promise yourself to do this more in 2007 and know how incredible this new year will be for you.

Best wishes and happiness in 2007!

No comments: