2007-05-13

One Picture. One Look. One Stare.

One picture. One look. One stare. My heart stops beating. And gets ready to explode.

You have me. Even though you're no longer here. You have me. Forever drawn back into that stare.

In just one weekend. I've fallen in love again. In just 48 hours. You have left me again. Maybe I'm a fool.

But I can't helping falling in love with you again.

One picture. One look. One stare.

I hear your voice call out for me to find you. And to look at what you've drawn.

I see you smile and then laugh. When I read in a funny voice. Or sing a silly song.

I turn around and you're not there. Only the restaurant you made. Before you left.

Until you return Honey. I will leave it untouched.

I feel your tiny arms around me. I feel your breath in my ear. I feel your heart beating.

I try to hug you back. But you're not there.

My heart bursts open. Shattering inside my soul. I look back at your picture. And the tears start to flow.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think of all the pain but the beauty that still remains.
Anne Frank TJ