2007-05-26

According to Grandma

A miracle is a miracle. Her niece's grandson's wife gave birth to a 2lb, 8oz baby girl two months ago. Ella Elizabeth was so tiny, her father Tommy, could put his wedding band all the way up her arm to her shoulder.

Ella is now 4lbs, 8oz and still considered a miracle baby. She was discharged from the hospital today and is headed home for the first time. Congratulations to Brandy and Tommy for loving this miracle into existence, and to great-grandma Marlene, my grandmother's niece. I'm not surprised that anyone connected to my Grandma Bette has enough love to create miracles.

I am part of a very special family, and am grateful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a blessing.Precious Baby Ella is special.She Will b great! as I have a Precious niece Samantha @ birth just under 4 lbs.Is a miracle to my wonderful family.She is so full of life. Amen...