2007-05-13

The Priceless Flow


What started as a nice thing to do for Mother's Day


became a good experience between father and daughter.

It took her awhile to get into it, but once she did it was fun.

I taught her how to run her hands over the pieces of chalk until she "felt" which color to use next.

That's what I like about art; it just comes to you, because it's inside of you. There are many ways to feel good.

Chalk drawing is best done without thought; letting it just flow from your soul to your heart to your hand.

Go pick up a bucket of colored chalk at the dollar store. It costs.......a dollar.

The time spent doing it for you and your children........truly priceless!


Click here for the slide show

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great slide show of Sofia. Your daughter is very photogenic.
I'm sure she will remember all these special times that you spent with her. TJ

Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes. The joy of chalk drawing. I was awakened today with a driveway full of them, from my own children and neighborhood children wishing me a happy mother's day! Always delightful to have flowers and rainbows (and some scary monsters) decorating your driveway ;-)