2007-04-02

National Championship Rematch

Here we go again! The Ohio State Buckeyes facing the Florida Gators for a national championship.

This time it's for the NCAA basketball title.

Let's hope we fare better in this game tonight than we did back in January. (Great job to Brosden's friend, Christian, for taking these most excellent photos)

I predict a Buckeye Beating of the Gators this time! But then again, I always play to win, as do my children.

In Brosden's last baseball game NOT ONE ball got past him at shortstop. Give it all you got. If you're going to fail, you're going to do it giving your best.

And Iszabella's team won another cheer leading competition yesterday. The more fun you have the more likely you are to succeed.

I'm not bragging (oh, of course I am), but I know from experience that if you don't believe you can win, no matter what you're doing, you're not really believing you're a winner. And not thinking you're a winner is a terrible waste of your thoughts.

So for you, for me, for The Buckeyes (and the Gators I guess if you're a fan of those guys), I've got one thing to say today..........

PLAY HARD! PLAY TO WIN!

(I know that's two things but I heard the Gator fans couldn't count.) Ooooooohh. See how easy it is to start a war?

1. Start with a difference of opinion.
2. Think you're better than they are and let them know it.
3. Add in a few ridiculous insults that they'll take personally.
***Boom! You've got a war! (I heard that the Florida God and government is different than the Ohio God and government. We have to win now, for religious and political reasons.)

Peace and Harmony. And Victory to the team that believes the most they can win, and goes out and does it! (Still impressed by the thrashing you Gators put on my Buckeyes in football. You really thought you could win and you did. The power of powerful thought!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby. Honestly, did you EXPECT to WIN??? Never ever mess with the SEC.

Love you!
and .. really like kicking your butt :)

Unknown said...

If you would have shown up for class on Monday I could have taken another picture like I did before the football game.

Read "Congrats...Again". I acknowledge that 2007 is the Year of the Gator.

For the rest of the world, Pam is my classmate at UCF and the first one to look me in the eye and tell me I had real writing talent, calling me the next Shel Silverstein!

She did this just a few weeks before I began writing this "Samurai Teaching ~ Sensational Living" blog at the end of July 2006.

She is an amazing teacher who has become a friend of immeasurable value to me.

Pam, you rock! Take good notes for me while I'm away.