2007-01-14

"My Name is Jack" has it's first sale!

It's here! It's here! Finally, "My Name is Jack" has become available for on-line purchase and already has had it's first sale. Last night, January 13, 2007, my good friend and neighbor, T.J., went online and bought the first book.

It's available through Lulu in both paperback and ebook. Log on to wwww.lulu.com and search for the book by its title or by my name. Or, click the link on the left of this page and it will go directly to my storefront.

I've been dreaming about this for years. But that's all it's been, a dream. It's taken working on it from 5:00-7:00 every morning for the past month, but the dream is now my reality. And when I woke up this morning another book had been purchased. I feel as if I'm a brand new person living a brand new life. The flow of abundance in all areas is just beginning, and it all began with having brand new thoughts.

I've learned to focus only on what I want to have in my life. Thoughts of negative circumstances and people that used to come in and out of my brain have been eliminated and replaced with thoughts of positive circumstances and people. It's that simple!

Surround yourself with good people and good thoughts. In as little as one month, your life can change for the better! DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!!


DREAM BIG!
DO BIG!
BE BIG!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam,

Congratulations on the book it's well deserved. I'm looking forward to reading it and can't wait for the next one.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much, Sarah. I woke up this morning and thought this was all a dream, and then read your wonderful comment. What a great morning!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mr.Stuart ;D I am very Happy for you! You TOTTALLY earned it! You did everything to get that book pulished and sold! I otally give you a thumbs up! :-D

Love,
Mahrukh Habib.

Unknown said...

Your support means a lot. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I knew you would do it. I know when you have set your mind on something it gets done. Congratulation on,"My name is Jack"
Look forward to reading the next "Jack" books and others. "Dreams do come true."

BG & M

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you Mr. Stuart! Great Job on writing it! I can't wait to have my own!:D
Love,
Your amazing student
Belle