2007-01-31

Dancing on the Desks


What a way to start the morning! After finishing tutoring in the morning and before the regular day begins, Bella and I take the time to dance. I hold her in my arms and we swirl around the room, then we jump up on the desks and "dance the morning" away.

Bella is so shy though that when the students come in she acts like she barely knows me and allows only a quick peck on the cheek before heading to her classroom. Ah, kids.

One time she snuck out without allowing me to give her this quick hug and kiss. I rushed out into the hallway, got down on my knees, and like Marlon Brando stood in the rain yelling out "Stella!" in "A Streetcar Named Desire", I yelled out "Bella"!

As embarrassed as she was, I did see a smile cross her lips. At the very least my kids will have many stories to tell their kids about Grandpa Stuart :-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got pic. of Bella Dancing on the desks!

Anonymous said...

lilkimmy44 -- Awhh, that is a sweet story. You are an awesome dad Adam!

Anonymous said...

I couldnt get on the spectacular students page.

Anonymous said...

I think they are all simalar, Ryan G. it wouldnt work on specttacular students.

Anonymous said...

Hi I could not get on last night but good writing





dallas

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Stuart i could not get on stuart spectacular students. From Mark =)

Anonymous said...

HI MR STUART how are you doingIlove your writting. When you write most people can feel what you write.you know I think you can top that seymore simmon guy and i,m right behind you buddy.

Anonymous said...

HI MR STUART it,s MALCOLM Ilove your writting.I think you're for sure going to top SEYMOR SIMON and I'm right behind you.

Unknown said...

Thank you. Bella and I were laughing this morning about that time and she didn't think I would do it again. Guess what happened after she left? Life IS good :)

Anonymous said...

You are one of a kind Dr. Stuart. You will reap the benefits many times over when your are a grandpa.

BG & M