2009-01-04

Jodhaa Akbar ~ Pure Love

What turned out to a great recommendation from a friend, this movie is about real strength and power, tolerance and forgiveness, and the ability of pure love.......to not only change lives, but history itself.

Through my own trials I have realized that although it isn't possible to control what you get from others, it is possible to control what you give. If you aren't getting what you want, try giving it, but first to yourself, and then to the world.

If you can be pure and honest in your giving, that which you give becomes so abundant you never seem to run out......and at special moments, like right now with Sofia sleeping next to me, you feel it literally bursting forth from your heart and eyes as if you were filled with a pure white light.

Truly believe in yourself and you can truly believe in others.

Tolerate and forgive yourself and you can tolerate and forgive others.

Have the courage to hold yourself to higher levels of thinking, feeling and acting......especially when you are afraid you can't.........and you gain the strength to help others do the same......especially when they are afraid they can't.

Developing this inner strength connects you to your source of power, whether that's a higher power, inner power, outer power or deeper power. Whatever the connection is for you, it is to a source of strength so great it can help you do amazing things.

I'm not a genius and haven't been teaching long enough to be a master. But I am very good at seeing the incredible strength and beauty in others, and having the power to hold onto them until it's brought out into the world.

I'm listening to this song while looking at Sofia. Her arm is wrapped around mine, her head resting on my shoulder, her face turned toward mine............

Unlucky in love? I don't think so.

As Akbar quoted a Persian saying in the movie, "'Why seek Paradise when it is right here before me?'"

I think I'm very lucky......and @ 1.5 minutes into this song feeling very connected to all the love in the world.




*Pictures are of Brosden playing a few days ago in OUR lake, the place where WE go, as father and son....and dog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr. Stuart your serious. did u see this movie? Jodhaa Akbar because i saw this movie and it was amazing. the choreography was wonderful. It was a Hindu movie I watched where it shows u bout Hindustani and how King Akbar had fought between an evil Muslim and brought peace to Hindustani also known as India. Im glad u know about this movie because i am Hindu myself and im glad you respect their teaching such as the Law of Attraction.

Unknown said...

Hello Sandeep! How are you? I sent you an email a few months ago to say hello.

I did see this movie. A friend told me I reminded her of Akbar and wanted me to see it. I was flattered and amazed and enjoyed the movie very much.