2007-09-04

Spirit...Wild & Free



Don't have the time to write a full write about everything about these pictures that is so right. It would be wrong to force this when it comes better in a flow.



Yesterday's dancing and goofing off;
a free flow of happiness and love ~
dancing to believe it or not - Bobby Brown



Every Little Step I take.......

...you will be there

every little step I make

...we'll be together



Such a cool labor of love on Labor Day
between a father and daughter

Making the father feel he is nothing....nothing but a spirit....






and around certain people his spirit is wild and free...and his daughter is one of these people.

yesterday was an explosion of more than "love", it was a connection within myself, perhaps my highest self....


...allowing me to pick up vibes of connection elsewhere in the universe...







and laugh....













....and play











...and go to bed, saying.....






"Today, a day that started off not so very good....










....ended up being a very very good day




AND....our Italian lesson for the day was "Dove andate alla scuola? (Where do you go to school?)...

Answer - Alla scuola del mio papĂ . (At my Daddy's school.)



Where he visits me in class and learns from my teacher Mrs. Munoz about picking our favorite color crayon to learn, and has his students pick their favorite way to learn.

*There's strong evidence that the only grade left where natural and real long-term learning is in Kindergarten. After that there is too much pressure on teachers to teach and "prepare" students to do well on state testing, versus allowing students to learn and build long-term knowledge and problem-solving skills. You know, the kind that actually allows them to operate and thrive in life after school.

Teaching today is tougher than ever. I recognize this. But my answer is...So what! Young dreamers depend on our ability to get tough with it. Confidence is being created and destroyed every day. We are meant to be creators. (I am so jazzed by this picture. Thank you Sofia for being who and what you are.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Beautiful and Fun...Muy bonita Sophia! Dance hits from the 80's are 2 familar in my home the kids and I like to dance 2 "Celebration" from Kool and the Gang n "We are Family" Sister Sledge :)
Wild and free in spirit I have to say YOU are very funny and fun to be around when your there!!!Glad it was a Great day.
Cali..

Anonymous said...

You need to read, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum.
Share everything,play fair, don't hit people, don't take things that aren't yours, put things back where you found them, say you're sorry when you hurt somebody, wash your hands before you eat, warm cookies and milk are good for you, when you go out into the world watch out for traffic, hold hands and stick together, be aware of wonder. What great wisdom you learn in Kindergarten. TJ