2007-07-16

Monday's Mantra

My friend Camargue on MySpace sent me a wish for a wonderful week. As I was listening to my children's laughter around me, the above response jumped from my fingertips.

"Ah, it WILL be a marvelous week,
of that I can speak.

No problem will be too great,
no obstacle I can't break.

I will let laughter and love fill my world.
I will stand strong and let my spirit unfurl!"

- Adam Stuart

We all should have...well, I'm sure we all do have a Monday Mantra, but probably not a very empowering one. I used to get stomach pains on Sundays, knowing I had to go back to my sales job on Monday.

We all should have a mantra that makes us feel unstoppable, and allows us to live life to the fullest; to fight the good fight, to stand with arms open wide, and create incredible experiences this week. It will never come again.

This is referred to as segment intending in the Law of Attraction. I've found it to be very helpful in keeping me focused on what I WANT to happen, and more often than not, it DOES happen!

My daughter Cristina spent the weekend with us, and showed me her MySpace page. I quickly put her at the very top of my friends list, letting her know how important she is to me :-)

She was important to me when I married her mother, and I loved her as if she was my own. I still do, and always will. I'm here whenever you need me hon.

I may not agree with you being able to date yet, so all I ask is that I get to meet any new boyfriend. I want him to know there's a man to answer to if he doesn't behave as a gentleman with you.

No comments: