2007-07-22

Baby Kaleb Needs ALL of Your Inner Strength

Baby Kaleb is back in the hospital (see A GIANT LEAP BACK). A victim of baby shaken syndrome from a non-family member, he and his family need all the inner strength each and every one of us has.

Maybe I'm asking because I feel mine running out. I feel great sadness. My friend Liz just wrote a post asking for one word that describes us. "LIFE!" burst from my heart over and down my arms out to my fingers as I typed my singular definition.

With LIFE we have everything. Without it we have nothing. So after punching a door and with tears in my eyes I send this to you. Send him the strength to fight for his life. Send it now, and send it strong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will put Kaleb in my prayers. TJ

Unknown said...

Thank you brother. It doesn't seem fair. I'm doing my best on focusing on his recovery and that by surviving this great struggle he'll be able to overcome even greater ones and do something amazing in life.