2006-10-23

Samurai School - New Week

Reading and Math tests today. Results should be in by Wednesday. Science chapter 11 study guide went home today along with a grammar worksheet. Science test on Wednesday or Thursday. Science is very important. So many students miss Tuesdays at Enrichment I may use Wednesday as an all-class teaching day and give the test on Thursday.

Review the difference between qualitative and quantitative data supporting your child's growth.

Feeling good about themselves is qualitative and is the DREAMING BIG part of our class motto.

Higher test scores is quantitative data and is DOING BIG.

These two combined WILL allow your child to BE BIG.

And now we're done
Today was Fun
Your child is great
I've gotta leave before I'm late

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may be harsh some times, but we will always love you!

Anonymous said...

The this was hard butb I've made it through-mahrukh

Anonymous said...

Stop what your doing and read this..................please. Oh yeah! Your a suspect! Oh yeah! Your a suspect! Do a little dance! Your a suspect! (Dance the cha cha cha! You will see me dance in tee minus 5 seconds!

Anonymous said...

I AM THE ONE DREAMING BIG THE DOING BIG AND THE BE BIG!! AND THAT IS QUANTITATIVE BECAUSE I GOT A 100% IN PLACE VALUE.ALSO IT IS QUALITATIVE BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I KNOW IT!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you are the first teacher to tell me what i need to improve onand really working hard

Anonymous said...

Go Mr.Stuart!!!!
Go Buckeyes!!!!!!
The poem was awesome, keep up the good work!



Love,
A.J. :)

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better

Anonymous said...

you have made my life better by telling me how to speak in front of the audience.

Anonymous said...

you have made my life better by telling me how to speak in front of the audience.

Anonymous said...

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The matchless answer ;)