2006-10-07

Smiles and Hugs....Affect My Life

Some say love makes the world go round. I know it makes mine. There is no greater power when "love" is more than a word or emotion, but a consistent action that makes another's life better.

Thank you Marcie for your smiles everday. I can't help but smile back at you.















Summer, the pillow you made for me with the words "Dream Big, Do Big, Be Big" stitched in is something I will always treasure. My heart is warmed by this and I will keep it forever (Ahhh....Remember how I asked the class "What will you do that will last forever"? Well, you've made a lasting impression in my heart.














"Yes you are." What wonderful words I heard from you Devan when I said I wasn't bright enough to help the class understand a concept without giving away the answer. I'm smiling right now as I hear those three little words over and over in my head. I can't tell which is happier, my heart or my self-confidence.









And Jessica, I know that even if I show up for work drained from the day before and have no idea how I'm going to "Teach Big", your hug at the end of the day will fill me back up with all the love I've given out. You're one of those special people I can't do without. Thank you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. stuart thank you for the comment I showed my mom the picture And she liked it!



:)Marcie

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mr. Stuart



My mom liked the picture that you put on your web page . Thank you so very much for putting me on your web page I really appreciated it very much

( MARCIE PAULA ALAVEZOS)
:)

Anonymous said...

Dearest Mr. Stuart



My mom liked the picture that you put on your web page . Thank you so very much for putting me on your web page I really appreciated it very much

( MARCIE PAULA ALAVEZOS)
:)

Anonymous said...

Mr Stuart
you are what evry teacher should be
and YES I WISHED THAT YOU LIVED NEXT DOOR TO ME
JEN

Anonymous said...

Mr.Stuart, I appreciate it. That made me feel so,so,so, special. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

You're very sweet and an understanding man. Your students must be very proud of you as a teacher and as a person.