2007-08-10

Happy Birthday to My Beautiful Bella Butterfly



For nine years
you have warmed my heart,
touched my life,
been my sweetheart.



For nine years now
you have made my life great,
blessed me with love,
made my heart inflate.





With you in my life,
I would like to update,
the numerous ways,
that you've been first-rate:






You create,
a better me.







You locate,
true love I can see






You narrate,
a story of joy,
a story of laughter,
a story to enjoy.





You needn't try,
you just are,
the best birthday girl,
and a BEAUTIFUL BRIGHT STAR!


Happy 9th Birthday Baby Girl,

Daddy loves you!






Beautiful Bella Butterfly
So very pretty in her daddy's eye

Flitter


Flutter


Flitter
Fly



Dancing, playing in the sky




Eyelashes made of butterfly wings

She smiles at me and makes me grin





Twirling, swirling and turning again

She blows me kisses and makes me spin


This little butterfly is a work of art

The little ways about her landing on my heart

She asks me to watch her; I don't tell her to wait

Treasuring each moment before it's too late

There is no tomorrow there's only today

As one day she'll turn, and smile, and fly away......


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL 2day is also my brother's birthday. Well right now i am sending
you my email.

Anonymous said...

awwww, how sweet.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Bella. I hope that you had a great day. TJ

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Bella!
Glad u liked the house and all the nice changes.Decorating is Fun! Creating a Joyful comfortable home 4 families to enjoy!So pleased y'all were excited!I heard your a natural @ decorating also. I can send u some very Kool ideas 4 Girls rooms :)! Awesome pics of U! You are a shining Star!!
I know your Daddy will make your day very special.Have Lots of FUN!
Your Friend in California :)