2009-07-24

Time to Go to Ohio

As my pictures finally arrived from Italy we now leave for Ohio.

Sofia is singing, "And the angels will be bringing us another good morning that leads us to another good day."

I am showing Bella the picture of the rose I got her on The Spanish Steps (the only present she asked for......and then the picture of where I got her shirt and parasol)

And Brosden is out playing basketball...........Hey! Get in here and pack.....You already are?.......Ooohhh. Good man......I'm the one not ready?

It's a parent's goal to have their children grow up to have lives even greater than their parents.....Brosden is on his way.....and WITHOUT the ADHD medicine (not needed when replaced by love, purpose, passion, and inner power :-)

OK....My brilliant, self-controlled and more time-aware son than I is telling me we have to go.....

Have a great rest of July. Time to re-explore my childhood home (outside The Pantheon here in pic)


1 comment:

Susan Kocarek said...

Hello Mr. Stuart! Just looked at your blog and saw you went to Italy this summer...I did too! My son and I spent a week -- in Rome, Tuscany (Florence), and Venice. What a wonderful time we had, and lots of GREAT pictures! We'll have to discuss when we see each other again!