2007-12-23

Crashing Into Christmas


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.


I've received so many nice messages, wishing me well, and that I'll get well. My recent response to a good buddy seems to sum it up perfectly.

"Thx amigo - all is good - i just gave 2 much 4 too long - and ended up crashing into christmas - LOL - better than holding back and having an armful of regrets"...(gifts I wish I would have given out).

I simply took a risk, "flying off the swing" too high, trying to give all that was needed to be given.

I didn't leave myself any strength or energy for the landing....and crashed into the Christmas tree.

I ended up in bed on my first day of vacation by 1pm, alternating being sick, sleeping, and playing board games with Brosden n Bella.

But, as my son just said, "bad things can become good things", and Ithink it's fantastic to have "run out" of gifts to give by Christmas...

...Versus just beginning to give on Christmas.


Bella just put in Singin' in the Rain, which always picks me up for some reason. Thank you baby girl. I wouldn't have survived as long as I did without the daily love hugs from you and your brother.

May everyday be like Christmas, with everybody unafraid to fully live, giving their gifts to everyone else everyday.

This way the "most special time of year" is felt year-round, and no one is crashing into Christmas, unable to fend off a large jolly guy in a red suit trying to give him CPR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be a party pooper - but Christmas is just another day.

Jan from SD