2009-04-02

Five Days of Sofia

For the past five nights
You have slept in my bed

Giving me such peace
When I rested my head

For five mornings past
When it was time to rise

Your face the first thing
When I opened my eyes

For five precious days

You gave hugs and your kiss

Filling me with love

For five lifetimes of bliss....


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Now that you are gone
It's five am in bed

There's no peace for me
Here while resting my head

And when I wake up
Not your face I will see

Just empty pillows
Where you're head used to be

For five more long days
Ev'ry hug and each kiss

Will be remembered
In the tears and the smiles....

Of five lifetimes of bliss



Thank you, Sofia Stuart, for bringing a love into my life that makes me completely vulnerable, without being at all fragile. Its strength and greatness helps me feel so deeply and powerfully that it seems as if I really am living with the fire and the love of five lifetimes in just one.

You continue to teach me what life and love is all about, and I become a much better, and much more real, man for it. (and I would apologize for putting the ice cube on your back in this picture, but since you got me back 10 times over, I'm not gonna :-)

With Great Love and Appreciation,

Your Heart-Filled Father,

Adam Stuart





Spring Break 2009

Thursday, April 2 (Great Grandma Bette's 90th Birthday)



No comments: