2008-12-27

THESE ARE ~ IS WONDERFUL

Sometimes you're tired, and nothing seems to get you going. Two cups of coffee and a walk in the cool morning air with the dog. Still tired. Maybe I should take a ride on my horse up in the mountains.....Ah yes, my next dream that is on its way to coming true.

So many dreams already have come true this year; staying close to my children, improbable student gains, getting a jeep wrangler, spending time with family at Christmas, etc.

The dream of keeping the magic of Christmas alive for my children by making sure it definitely looked like Santa had visited Dad's really wore me out, but Sofia's face alone was worth redoing it 100 times over.

Some (realists) say dreamers are fools. Reality tells us dreamers are creators. While realists are living in limited worlds of "how it is", determined dreamers are busy creating one new world of reality for themselves after another.

You just have to see it, what you want, to create it.

Well, the kids are still sleeping. My parents are at the hotel and won't be over for a few hours. Maybe it's time to just lay down on the couch and recharge by watching a good ol' black and white movie.

Ahhhhh, THESE times really ARE the good ol' days, and it truly IS, a WONDERFUL life.

No comments: