2008-03-19

My Wild Wiccan Guide

A blast in the face
Then to my side
Nature's mighty force,
Trying to knock me from my ride

Buddha rests his breath
And there's a lull in the wind
But I am ready
Where next will he come for me?

Blasted to the right
Then again and again
Do I fight Mohammed's might?
Or do I just let it ride?

My mind is open
My body flexed
My spirit is laughing
and my soul is free



A brute force blows me backwards
And then to the side
As God opens his arms,
And makes this a most wicked night ride

Do I fight with him
Or do I flow
My life depends on each choice
...I decide to let go

The wind licks its lips
Licking my body with each gust
It lusts for my life
It lusts for my death

I trust my instinct
And slowly lick my lips back
Then thrust the throttle fully
And control the bike with my hips



In a race with the end of time
In a contest of who wants it more
In a battle of man v. nature
And I'm determined to lust more

I hear a voice telling me
How to handle this wicked ride
I feel someone's hands on my thighs
And their wings at my side

I somehow make it safely
To my final destination
And I wonder who protected me,
From nature's malicious damnation


"It was me, my love",
Says the angel who had been with me on my ride.

"It was me, my love",
Says my Wild Wiccan Guide

- Adam Stuart (March 20, 2008 - written after a most intense windy night ride)



**No I don't have some wiccan belief, which from my understanding is largely misunderstood as an evil form of witchcraft....

This is what I heard in my mind during the ride...so this is what I wrote after I survived.

I don't take life so seriously all the time. I take it as it comes and experience it fully as I let it soak into me. Early the next morning while it was still dark it started pouring rain. I threw on a pair of jeans and ran out to cover my bike. The rain felt so good on my bare skin that I stayed outside running around and playing in it with Shanghai.

Then I stopped and stood still, as I remembered Taneicea had told me the day before she was moving away. Standing there soaked from the rain, I let the tears running down my face soak into me too.


source: Religious Tolerance

"When one defines oneself as Pagan, it means she or he follows an earth or nature religion, one that sees the divine manifest in all creation. The cycles of nature are our holy days, the earth is our temple, its plants and creatures our partners and teachers. We worship a deity that is both male and female, a mother Goddess and father God, who together created all that is, was, or will be. We respect life, cherish the free will of sentient beings, and accept the sacredness of all creation." Edain McCoy

Our bible IS the wind and the rain." Herbalist Carol McGrath as told to her by a Native-American woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow..This was intense!And very SEXY reminded me alot of "DANCE" U wrote about a year ago..Lips, hips, lust,feeling free,let it flow..Very Nice!
Enjoyed,
~Cali