2008-01-15

A QUICK THANK YOU

Just a quick note to thank that special core of readers, both public commenters and private messengers, for what I've come to learn is honest appreciation and praise for who I am and what I'm trying to accomplish. Many times your positive comments come in the midst of negative ones.....and as I've been more successful in focusing on creating a world of solutions that could be, versus the problems of the world of what is......my world is changing before my very eyes.

It is very exciting, and you are a part of that changing world....as new people enter my life, and some old ones disappear.

Thank you. Together we are making a real difference in the real world; giving our hearts to what could be in one hand, and the finger to our fears, self-doubts and limitations with the other. I may sound a little more like Malcolm X v. Martin Luther King right now, but there are many times when it would be so easy to give up. I'm a fighter and a lover. This is what I know. This is who I am. (and this is my grandma, whom I talk to every night, and the last words we say to each other are, "I love you".)

A sincere thank you to all who accept and appreciate me as I am. Even if I'm unable to tell you every time, it has given me the strength to go on more than you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam, I just spent too much time leaving a comment only to lose in trying to sign in. Aghh...

So here it is in short. I have a research idea, and you might be the man to help bring a dream into reality. How can I contact you or you contact me if you are lead to listen.

Unknown said...

I'm interested in hearing about the dream. Try getting a hold of me at zenfire67@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam,
Your words of Wisdom,The Inspiration,Strength,Time,and Kindness you have shared IS very much Appreciated.In all Honesty U Truly are a Blessing!The Challenges
I may face each day and where in the past I may have given into due to exhaustion...I NOW Take them on and Tackle them!Thank U for the Positive Energy and the Powerfulness U have Encouraged ME 2
find within myself.:-)
I will never 4get the time u took and the words of Powerful Advice U gave me regarding the situation I faced with my sons school.WE WERE VICTORIUS!Thank You Again!!Your Generosity is Amazing.Your hard work and Motivation touches my Heart...Thank You, for our Wonderful Friendship...I will always b here or there for U :D
God Bless U...Hope U Feel Better Soon!
Love,
Cali~