2016-03-19

Time to Turn Heaven into Valhalla





Marcis and others have already grown one year in 3 quarters, but still need to grow 1-2 more years in the last quarter.....How in the heaven are we going to pull this off?  I'm already tired of just thinking about it and I'm sure they are too......Everyone in the class has desire.........Now it's time to turn it up and set that desire on fire....Make it explode.......This is the only way we're going to pull this off....And I think I'm going to use this video at the beginning of each day as the lighter......Make them feel it. Make them believe it.  Make them ignite it. Make them collide it deep within their molecular cells like the Sun collides its molecular elements to produce unbelievable light and heat......Thank you former student Raian Natsheh for reminding me of how we played this in our 5th-grade class and what it did for you.....On March 28th we're going to turn Heaven into Valhalla

No comments: